Meet Dr. Cree Guardino
As a Chiropractor with more than 17 years of experience, she is committed to promoting the health and well-being of her patients.
Dr. Cree Guardino (Dr. Cree) has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1995. She also completed her post graduate work in 2001 with her Diplomate in Pediatrics and Pregnancy.
Dr. Cree uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Cree is able to help you to accelerate and/or to maintain your journey to good health.
Each patient will be met by tail-wagging Bailey, the official office greeter.
- 1995 - Palmer College of Chiropractic West
Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1991 - San Jose State University
Bachelor of Science-Kinesiology
Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- 2001 - Palmer Institute for Professional Advancement
Diplomate in Pediatrics
- 1995 to present:
Private Practice San Jose, California
- 1990 - 1992:
Women's National Soccer Team - under 18 y/o
- 1989 - 1991:
Athletic Trainer San Jose State University
Men's football & gymnastics teams
- US National Board Certified: Chiropractic Medicine
- California State Chiropractic License
- CPR as Professional Rescuer, Community CPR, and Community First Aid and Safety
- Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- ICA Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- International Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- Counsel on Chiropractic Pediatrics
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Dr. Cree, email her today!